Photo credit: Marc-André Julien via Unsplash.
You’ll find contact/assistance options below.
I don’t understand the instructions in one of your patterns or tutorials. How do I get assistance?
Due to time constraints, I don’t provide individual support via messaging or email for my patterns and tutorials. If you’re having trouble understanding my patterns or tutorials, then please join The Ansum Knits Tribe group on Facebook where you can get some help either from myself or other group members. It’s free to join and it’s a friendly group where you will be welcome.
I downloaded one of your patterns, but it’s not opening/working. What can I do?
All of my downloadable patterns are PDF files. It’s possible:
- it was corrupted during download;
- you’re trying to open it using an outdated version of Adobe Acrobat Reader;
- you’re trying to read it using software or an app that doesn’t support PDFs.
Please read this help page and follow the steps there.
I have another reason to contact you.
You can message me via my Facebook page if you need to contact me for other reasons, such as:
- general feedback regarding the Ansum Knits blog;
- a technical problem with the Ansum Knits blog;
- if there’s a typo or a mistake in a pattern, tutorial, or another type of article on the Ansum Knits blog;
- a legal issue such as copyright/IP (please check this page first).
To message me via the Facebook page, click on the Send Message button. If you’re using a laptop or a desktop computer, it’s located on the right side, under the cover image. If you’re using the Facebook app on a mobile device, it’s located under the cover image. You may need to have the Messenger app installed on your mobile device.
When can I expect a response?
I normally take up to 2 business days (Mon – Fri, GMT/BST time zones) to respond**.
**That’s excluding weekends, UK bank holidays, other public holidays, and personal vacations.
Thanks for your cooperation. 🙂